jae-ded

previous...............................................people 3.16.2006 ISO 100 5.8 mm 1/15s f/2.6...........................................next

Jae was my shy student in the Toddler class two years ago. now, she's in the big school and has totally grown out of her shell.

when i subbed for their teacher last year, i had my camera with me. while we were waiting for their parents to pick them up after class, i let them take photos.

this was how i learned that one of Jae's current interests is photography. this 4-year-old knows how to properly hold the camera! she took a few funny shots of me. of course, i had to retaliate. there was a bit of a struggle but i finally had my payback.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sidney said...

He, he, nice story!
Lovely picture!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment